From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mich Verrier
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Dragon

hi to my knollige it doesn’t. you have to have that third party softwhere to bridge the gap between jaws and draggin. even then from what I have herd from people who have tried this it is a real bitch to try to get these 2 programs to coroperate properly to make them selvs work together. hth. from Mich.