Re: Are there scripts for DropBox?

Marianne Denning

Richard, I am using JAWS 18 and Windows 10. I just went to the folder I wanted to share and hit my applications key. One of my choices was share and I went from there. I practiced sharing the folder with me and it worked.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Are there scripts for DropBox?

Hi!

Recently, I began using DropBox, but am finding it pretty inaccessible.  In particular, the screen that appears when you go to “Share” a folder you created is really bad.  I had to get sighted help to “invite” someone to this folder.  So, are there any JAWS scripts for DropBox that will make it more accessible?

Thanks,

richard