From: "Brian" <bvarner05@comcast.net>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 09:56
Subject: not good

Hi All. This new job doesn't seem to be working out. They've scheduled a
phone call tomorrow. They sent me a copy of our original accommodations
letter which doesn't state that they'll do whatever they can to accomodate
me, even if it means paying for a JAWS script to make their platform
accessible. I told them over the phone that I wouldn't know if I could do
the work until they installed the software and gave it a try but who cares.
If I didn't write that out in legal language it doesn't count. The new JAWS
13 seems to have brought new issues with it in some cases so it's hard to
know who to blame, as if assigning blame would help at this point.

My stomach is in knots. I hope I'm not screwed but until that hopey changey
stuff kicks in, reckon I'll be living in a cardboard box on the street.