Re: Why does not Skype close when I hit alt+F4?

Maria Campbell

It just doesn't.  If you want to close it, you have to get to the toolbar, press applications key and arrow to quit and enter.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama
On 1/10/2017 10:01 AM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi!

When I am in Skype, hitting alt+F4 does not seem *really* to close the application.  This is also true if I go to the Skype <file> menu and select <close>.  When I use alt+tab to move among applications, Skype remains in that loop.  So, how can I *really* close Skype?

Thanks,

Richard