Re: research it in jaws 18.

Maria Campbell

I'm not having any issues with Weather Wunderground.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 1/8/2017 9:55 AM, Mario wrote:
from this or another list, I pass this on to whom ever is interested:

I ran across a very accessible website for text based weather reports,
that is accessible. With the slow but steady decline of Braille Weather
Underground, I am now using Weather Street:

http://weatherstreet.com

where you type in a zip code and are taken to a page that lists the
weather conditions and forecast for that area. It is very similar to
Braille Weather Underground, but it is not falling into disrepair with
the wrong dates and more recently, the statistics that are out of order
and obviously false.

This site uses headings and you can move back and forth using the H
command available in most modern screen readers.