research it in jaws 18.

ken lawrence

Hi jaws users.  a couple research it questions.  first is all the sports scores options are still not available in research it.  NHL, NBA, MLB college football and NFL scores aren’t available.  is there any timeline of these things coming back and any aditional search options maybe being added in the future?  think research it is great and a really easy way to find things quickly and with the links in many results you can then have the option of expanding on what you are researching.  second question is when I use research it to get the weather, any time national weather service issues any alert air quality, winter storm watch or warning or thunderstorm watch or warning, I have to click to get the full forecast.  the forecast isn’t in the result just current conditions.  a good example was yesterday.  at about 7:00 eastern I checked weather and a winter weather advisory one to three inches of snow was forecasted.  we had a holiday party with our NFB state affiliate and it was held, but there was no way to cancel it and since we had paid for it, I didn’t cancel, but when I checked weather again at 4:00 P.M. what had been an advisory suddenly was a warning the advisory would have expired by 4:00 but the warning was up until 6:00.  to see the change in forecast I would have to click to get it.  it seems to defeat research it’s purpose and I sure as heck don’t want to have another situation where I had a furious argument when I got home from that party we are fortunate that access link didn’t shut down during it.  they had shut down in region three the southern jersey shore.