JAWS and support of Flash in Mozilla Firefox not working

Anders Boholdt-Petersen

Hi everyone

When I try to load a website in the latest version of Mozilla Firefox there has Flash elements, the Flash Plugin crash, and JAWS not can see the buttons from the Flash.

If I load the same website in Internet Explorer, all working finee.

When I search after Flash on the Freedom Scientific Support site, I can see that Freedom Scientific has confirmee the problem. They recomend that I disable Flash in Firefox.

Have you a idea about what program there make the problem - JAWS or Mozilla Firefox, and if the problem is related to Firefox, a contact form etc., where I can write to about the problem?

I using JAWS 18 and the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Regards,

Anders