From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 11:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Folder List View Question

Tom,

           Taking a screen shot is a piece of cake.  Have a listen and look at this webpage:  http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-pc/

           Under Windows 8 and 10 one can take and save a screenshot using the Windows Key but I don't think that's possible under Windows 7.   You have to capture either the whole screen by hitting the Print Screen key by itself, or just the window that has focus by hitting ALT+Print Screen, which places the shot on the clipboard.  I then open MS-Paint and just do a paste then save the resulting image where I know I can find it to attach to an e-mail message or upload.

Brian