From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2017 2:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What's the keystroke combo for...

Using Alt+F4 from the desktop or taskbar or the Windows
Key+X method seems to be the only one that is universal. If
I do what you describe, Joseph, press Windows Key and tab
once I am on the Microphone button and arrowing does
nothing.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
<main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> > on behalf
of Brian Vogel <britechguy@gmail.com