From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 12:21 PM
To: Email Jaws for Windows support mailing list
Subject: Making Outlook07 say number of list item?

HI guys: I'm back after a time since I always learn something new on here!
For those new I'm Gerardo from Mexico and use Jaws 12 Spanish version under
Windows7 Professional.

Now for my debut question: I've got Outlook07; Insert+up arrow doesn't read
what number of list item I'm on! For instance I could be on email number 80
of 120 and whereas everywhere else Jaws reads this info, why isn't it read
in Outlook07? Is there any solution? I tried going into the new Insert+f6
but don't know what to look for to change this Outlook07 behavior! Any
ideas?

Gerardo