Re: keystroke for survey

Tony

Frequently I can page down and then page up and it will show that the box has been checked.

Sorry to be so late with this.

Tony

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 12:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: keystroke for survey

Hello Sandra,

You might try pressing X, the quick key to move between check boxes, or alt down arrow, to insure you are actually in the check box.

Cheers Kevin.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter
Sent: July 19, 2016 10:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: keystroke for survey

Hello,

Now that my Youtube problem is resolved, on to bigger and better things. I take Shopper’s Voice surveys from time to time; sometimes they work using a keyboard, sometimes not. For the surveys in which using enter or spacebar for check boxes doesn’t work, is there an alternate way to check the box? thanks! I have emailed them several times to try to resolve this, but haven’t gotten a satisfactory response, so am, as a last resort, trying to find out if there’s anything else I can do. Thanks!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.