From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 12:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What's the keystroke combo for...

The Windows key followed by up arrow twice does not work for me, I think it depends on how you have customized your start menu screen.

Definitely Alt+F4 from the desktop works, but Windows Key+X followed by U and then by “U” or “R” depending on whether you want to shutdown or restart works consistently for me as well. Not sure, Joseph, why it isn’t reliable for you.

Regards,

Sieghard