Re: Windows 10 / JFW 18 Query

Marianne Denning

I went from Windows 7 to 10 and had to learn to do a few things differently but it really wasn't a big deal.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Amanda Berkley
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 3:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows 10 / JFW 18 Query

I'm running Windows 10 with JFW 18 and have no problems.

It seems very similar to windows 8 for me.

Thanks,
HTH
Amanda

On 1/4/17, William L Houts <lukaeon@gmail.com> wrote:

HI Listers,

I am considering switching out my old Win 7 Dell desktop for a shiny
new Windows 10 machine. Im running JFW 18 and would like to know if
anyone hgere would have suggestions, warnings or dire prophecies
about such a purchase? Thanks for your time and attention, all.

--Bill

--

"It's clever, but does it answer the Sphinx?"