Re: What's the keystroke combo for...

Marianne Denning

I think that depends on your computer. The windows key and up arrow twice used to work but my computer updated a few months ago and now I use alt f4.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 3:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What's the keystroke combo for...

The Windows key followed by up arrow twice does not work for me, I think it depends on how you have customized your start menu screen.

Definitely Alt+F4 from the desktop works, but Windows Key+X followed by U and then by “U” or “R” depending on whether you want to shutdown or restart works consistently for me as well. Not sure, Joseph, why it isn’t reliable for you.

Regards,

Sieghard