From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of marvin hunkin
Sent: January 1, 2017 3:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: windows live mail feedback

hi, my outlook is not working and not worth reinstalling or formatting windows for that, so, mail for windows 10 is not working for me, with jaws, so, pasting a link below to give feedback to microsoft, to see if they will reverse their decision to stop supporting windows live 2012, or to have a new updated app for windows 10. pasting the link below.
marvin.
https://survey2.securestudies.com/wix/p283998968.aspxMarvin

--
Marvin Hunkin