Re: windows live mail feedback

Dennis Brown

I’d like that tutorial on Windows 10 mail, please.

Sent: Monday, January 02, 2017 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: windows live mail feedback

Hi all,

I am using the win10 mail app right now, and it works great for me. I have my messages come into the mail app in conversation view, so all threads are groupped together. The mail app works great with JAWS 18, and NVDA. When you import your eamil account into the mail app, select other account pop or IMAP no matter what kind of account it is and it will import into the mail app. If you type the first few letters of a email address into the to: edit, tab, then shift tab back, and JAWS will say the entire address that is there. I have a great written tutorial that I did for using the mail, calendar and people apps, please let me know if you want the tutorial, and I will send you a dropbox link to download it to your computer. I go through everything from setting up the mail app for the first time, to using it to its full potential. I have used it as my only email client for 2 months, and I can do everything you can do with an email client except for making message rules. You cannot make message rules, but I have 20 lists coming into my in box in conversation view, and I can go through 500 messages in 30 minutes. I have never needed message rules. Knowing that you cannot have message rules, please let me know if you still want my written text tutorial for the mail app.

Take care, guys,

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, January 2, 2017 4:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: windows live mail feedback

I use Outlook, but I was under the impression the Windows 10 native mail app was working quite well as of the anniversary update. I believe there was even something about that in one of Jonathan's FS casts. What issues to you have with the mail app? Have you updated to the anniversary update yet?

Regards,

Sieghard

-----Original Message-----

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of marvin hunkin

Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2017 2:10 AM

To: main@jfw.groups.io

Subject: windows live mail feedback

hi, my outlook is not working and not worth reinstalling or formatting windows for that, so, mail for windows 10 is not working for me, with jaws, so, pasting a link below to give feedback to microsoft, to see if they will reverse their decision to stop supporting windows live 2012, or to have a new updated app for windows 10. pasting the link below.

marvin.

https://survey2.securestudies.com/wix/p283998968.aspxMarvin

--

Marvin Hunkin

Blind Information Technology Student

http://www.upskilled.edu.au

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.