Re: windows live mail feedback

Dennis Brown

I’d like that tutorial on Windows 10 mail, please.

Sent: Monday, January 02, 2017 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: windows live mail feedback

Hi all,

I am using the win10 mail app right now, and it works great for me. I have my messages come into the mail app in conversation view, so all threads are groupped together. The mail app works great with JAWS 18, and NVDA. When you import your eamil account into the mail app, select other account pop or IMAP no matter what kind of account it is and it will import into the mail app. If you type the first few letters of a email address into the to: edit, tab, then shift tab back, and JAWS will say the entire address that is there. I have a great written tutorial that I did for using the mail, calendar and people apps, please let me know if you want the tutorial, and I will send you a dropbox link to download it to your computer. I go through everything from setting up the mail app for the first time, to using it to its full potential. I have used it as my only email client for 2 months, and I can do everything you can do with an email client except for making message rules. You cannot make message rules, but I have 20 lists coming into my in box in conversation view, and I can go through 500 messages in 30 minutes. I have never needed message rules. Knowing that you cannot have message rules, please let me know if you still want my written text tutorial for the mail app.

Take care, guys,

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10