From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lee Anne Atkinson
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 9:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A JAWS accessible internet speed test?

Hi Mike,

It ain't pretty or elegant but…:

1.  Navigate to speedtest.net   It is pretty graphics driven but if you use your OCR (JAWS key space bar followed by O followed by W) you will be able to find the graphic labeled something like "run test.

2.  After you left click here the page will change and a tachymeter appears as the test runs.  It will go silent for approximately 45 seconds as the test runs.  You will get no audible indication it is finished.  Just be patient.

3.  You can once again use the OCR to read the results, or there is a link "My Results."  I had trouble finding my upload speed there.  That's why I use the OCR on the prior page, but there are some other results there as well.

Hope you can get it to work.  Happy New Year's!

Lee Anne