From: "Brian" <bvarner05@comcast.net>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 07:30
Subject: getting stuck in the tool bar

I have not figured out why I seem to get "stuck" in the tool bar. I'm
running 13 now but seemed to have the same problem with 12. Sometimes I can
just hit tab a few times and get down into the page, other times hitting tab
just cycles through the toolbar. Somtimes switching to the virtual cursor
helps, other times nothing helps.