Re: How To Alphabetically Organize Favourites In Internet Explorer

paul lemm

Thanks Bill, I’ve always had to go about sorting these in a really long winded way  in the past, but just tried your suggestion and it worked a treat, thanks very much for sharing this tip

Paul

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: 28 December 2016 17:16
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Alphabetically Organize Favorites In Internet Explorer

I looked on Google, tom, and it says that if you find one of your individual favorites while in Internet Explorer 11, then click your Applications key, there will be an option in that context menu which will be labelled "Sort By Name". Clicking this option is supposed to cause Favorites to be sorted alphabetically while in Internet Explorer 11.