Re: JAWS 13

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

I got lucky with my sma. The agency whor purching my hear aids purchased my sma

-----Original Message-----
From: Harmony Neil <harmony.neil@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 7:12 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: JAWS 13

Unfortunately I can't afford to renew my pair of eyes for windows, so looks like it'll be goodbye jaws. Just a shame narator is not as efficient as vo.

On 29/10/2011, at 10:18 PM, "David" <davidwhitehead1957@cogeco.ca> wrote:

Hello there;

Assuming you have some ILM key's available,
Just place the cd with the 20
Digits on it, into the drive,
And follow the prompts.
If you don't have a ilm remaining, you will need to reset with FS.