Re: control shift d for dictionary manager. fill in the fields.

Jed Barton

ok guys, sorry to be a pain, but now i'm really confused, i go to my desktop, and hit control shift D, jaws says nothing

On 12/22/2016 10:01 PM, dennis wrote:

On 12/22/2016 7:57 PM, Jed Barton wrote:
so where do i put this stuff

On 12/22/2016 8:36 PM, dennis wrote:
x-western

x-unicode

On 12/22/2016 7:11 PM, Jed Barton wrote:
so what's the exact string i put in. There are a lot of quotes in
there.

On 12/22/2016 2:09 PM, dennis wrote:
yes. open dictionary manager in jaws and for the word type just like
this without the quotes. "x-unicode" "x-western"

these are symbles that jaws speaks for some reason. hope this helps.

On 12/22/2016 8:47 AM, Jed Barton wrote:
Hey guys,

OK, i am using jfw, and the latest thunderbird. I'm noticing that
when i open up messages, i see special characters in there. Jaws says
stuff like x unicode, x western, stuff like that. It's kind of
annoying when you're reading mail. Any way to get rid of it?

Cheers,
Jed