Re: thunderbird and stranger characters

Jed Barton

I unchecked it, and i still see things like x western, unicode, and all that crap.

On 12/22/2016 2:49 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
Try the following: Press insert v, down arrow till you find language
detect change and uncheck it if checked.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 12/22/2016 8:47 AM, Jed Barton wrote:
Hey guys,

OK, i am using jfw, and the latest thunderbird. I'm noticing that
when i open up messages, i see special characters in there. Jaws says
stuff like x unicode, x western, stuff like that. It's kind of
annoying when you're reading mail. Any way to get rid of it?

Cheers,
Jed