From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Griffiths
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 9:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 2016 and Auto Numbering

Hi George,

Easiest way is to press Enter twice after the last item of the list. The first Enter creates a new numbered item, the second Enter changes that item to a standard paragraph; the number is removed and the style is changed to Normal. You don't get a blank line; if you press UpArrow you'll be on the last item of the list.

Steve