From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve
Griffiths
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 8:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 2016 and Auto Numbering

Hi George,Easiest way is to press Enter twice after the last item of the
list. The first Enter creates a new numbered item, the second Enter changes
that item to a standard paragraph; the number is removed and the style is
changed to Normal. You don't get a blank line; if you press UpArrow you'll
be on the last item of the list.Steve-----Original Message-----From:
main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of George GraySent:
22 December 2016 12:44To: main@...: Word 2016 and Auto
NumberingHola!I am using Word 2016 with JAWS 18+ on a Win10 machine.How does
one turn off auto numbering when creating a list of things within a
document?I've searched the various stupid Ribbons and thought that I found
what to do, but apparently have not.Thank you, all.--HAVE A MAGNIFICENT
DAYGEORGE BURRELL GRAYOcean WindsCabarete/SosuaREPUBLICA DOMINICANAThe Guide
Dogs for the Blind AssociationRegistered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield
Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG. A company limited by guarantee
registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England
and Wales (209617) and Scotland (SC038979).Tel: 0118 9835555Website:
www.guidedogs.org.ukEmail: guidedogs@...

E-mail message.
Thank you.

--