From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Griffiths
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 8:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 2016 and Auto Numbering

Hi George,Easiest way is to press Enter twice after the last item of the list. The first Enter creates a new numbered item, the second Enter changes that item to a standard paragraph; the number is removed and the style is changed to Normal. You don't get a blank line; if you press UpArrow you'll be on the last item of the list.Steve-----Original Message-----From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of George GraySent: 22 December 2016 12:44To: main@...: Word 2016 and Auto NumberingHola!I am using Word 2016 with JAWS 18+ on a Win10 machine.How does one turn off auto numbering when creating a list of things within a document?I've searched the various stupid Ribbons and thought that I found what to do, but apparently have not.Thank you, all.--HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAYGEORGE BURRELL GRAYOcean WindsCabarete/SosuaREPUBLICA DOMINICANAThe Guide Dogs for the Blind AssociationRegistered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG. A company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales (209617) and Scotland (SC038979).Tel: 0118 9835555Website: www.guidedogs.org.ukEmail: guidedogs@...

Thank you.