From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of George
Gray
Sent: 22 December 2016 12:44
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Word 2016 and Auto Numbering

Hola!

I am using Word 2016 with JAWS 18+ on a Win10 machine.

How does one turn off auto numbering when creating a list of things within a
document?

I've searched the various stupid Ribbons and thought that I found what to
do, but apparently have not.

Thank you, all.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

Ocean Winds
Cabarete/Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7
3YG. A company limited by
guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered
in England and Wales
(209617) and Scotland (SC038979).

Tel: 0118 9835555
Website: www.guidedogs.org.uk