Re: JAWS and Word

Poppa Bear <heavens4real@...>

Hello Marianne, I have not, and I have 3 or 4 computers that are running 17 with Word 2016. What method are you using to check the word count?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marianne Denning
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 6:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Word

I am using the latest version of JAWS 17 that came out last week. I wanted a word count in Microsoft Word 2016 and JAWS totally locked up. It happened two times. I was able to use another screen reader to get the word count. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

--

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA

(513) 607-6053