From: "Edwin E. Staudt III" <ed@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 6:00 AM
Subject: RE: Admin: Mail may still be delayed for some.

James,

Please unsubscribe me from the list. I apologize for the request, but have
made attempts to unsubscribe from the Website several times, receive
confirmation, but the action fails to complete.

Thanks for the help and Good Luck going forward.

Ed

Edwin E. Staudt III, Ph.D.
VP for Corporate Services
virtual vision Technologies
www.VirtualVisionTech.com
610. 734-0711
484. 461-8724 FAX
National Woman Owned Small Business
NWOBC Certification # CMA 4879
SWaM Certification Number: 657637

The Power of Technology & Training for Educating & Employing Disabled
Persons
Ed@...