Re: JAWS and Outlook2010 -conversation view

Dave...

Kimsan -- Looks like it's working on this list.

Dave

From: "Kimsan" <kimsansong@outlook.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 12:24
Subject: Re: JAWS and Outlook2010 -conversation view

From 2007 all the way to the current version, it's been in the same spot,
sir.

Respectfully,

Kimsan Song

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jason
White via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 9:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Sharon <mt281820@comcast.net> wrote:
Anyone know how to group messages by sender in Windows 7? Can’t
remember the office version but it’s one that was out when Windows 7 was
out.

The only version of Outlook that I have access to is Outlook 2016, where
it's under the View tab, in the Arrangement group box, under the "Arrange
by"
submenu. After pressing the button to invoke the submenu, you're presented
with a grid of options, including the option to arrange by sender (the
"from"
address).

I don't know how different this is from older versions of Outlook, but I'm
making an educated guess that it's probably similar and that if you look at
the options under the View tab, you should find it.