Re: JAWS and Outlook2010 -conversation view

Jason White

Sharon <mt281820@comcast.net> wrote:
Anyone know how to group messages by sender in Windows 7? Can’t remember the
office version but it’s one that was out when Windows 7 was out.

The only version of Outlook that I have access to is Outlook 2016, where it's
under the View tab, in the Arrangement group box, under the "Arrange by"
submenu. After pressing the button to invoke the submenu, you're presented
with a grid of options, including the option to arrange by sender (the "from"
address).

I don't know how different this is from older versions of Outlook, but I'm
making an educated guess that it's probably similar and that if you look at
the options under the View tab, you should find it.