From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2016 1:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: selecting long ranges of cells in excel

Ok, control + G is the keystroke to go to the cell that I want. But what is the keystroke that I need to do to say, I want to select from this cell, then go to the cell what ever cell, and say again, I want to stop selecting hhere. I know how to navigate, but my problem is how to select those cells.
Just pressing the shift key is no going to work, because shift down, plus control + g is no going to work.