From: "Pablo Morales" <pablocmd2014@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2016 13:23
Subject: Re: selecting long ranges of cells in excel

How I specify what is the range?
If I press control shift down arrow, it will select the all values between
the range of values in a row, or in a column. But I don't need all of them,
I need the most part of them. In Ms word we have the control + windows key,
to create a temporary place marker, and later insert + spacethen M, and we
select from the temporary place marker until the last position on the
document. I am looking for something like this, something that allow me to
select from one specific point, until a second specific point.