Re: selecting long ranges of cells in excel

Dave...

Again, Ctrl+Shift+Arrow.

Dave

From: "Pablo Morales" <pablocmd2014@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2016 13:13
Subject: Re: selecting long ranges of cells in excel

Ok, control + G is the keystroke to go to the cell that I want. But what is
the keystroke that I need to do to say, I want to select from this cell,
then go to the cell what ever cell, and say again, I want to stop selecting
hhere. I know how to navigate, but my problem is how to select those cells.
Just pressing the shift key is no going to work, because shift down, plus
control + g is no going to work.