From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Joni Colver
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 9:27 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS 13

I downloaded 13, but I have not yet installed it. I am not happy about the
reports that it is not as stable as the last beta version. I wonder what
they did between that version and the final release. I have been out of the
JAWS news loop for a long, long time, but seems like they are rushing new
versions out way too fast. To be cynical it seems like it may be a way to
keep the SMA money rolling in. I am happy with 12 and I may wait a while to
install 13 at this rate. They will no doubt come out with updates to
improve 13, but I have had far too many other computer glitches and issues
in the last few weeks to worry about dealing with a version of JAWS that is
less stable than the one I am using.

Joni