do I have to sign up for anything on the blind access group?

Ryan Coverdell

I have a few questions that are more technology related, having to do
with what products out today in the increasing mobile world are
actually accessible in Braille. Some one sent me a link some time ago
to the blind access group. Since it too is part of the groupsddio
organization, do I have to sign up with blind access or can I log in
under the same username and password that I use for this jaws list? I
go to sign up on the blind access group and it asks me to enter my
e-mail address (which shows already registered), and a password. If
it's the same info I usefor this jaws list, what more do I need to do
to join the blind access group? Regards, and Merry Christmas,
Ryan Coverdell