Thanks Tim.

Russell

-----Original Message-----

Op 9-12-2016 om 04:41 schreef Tim Ford:
Hello Russell,

SPSS is supposed to be somewhat accessible, at least IBM seems to be
claiming that, and IBM has a lot on SPSS accessibility, according to a
browser search using the terms IBM, accessibility, and SPSS. I take
it you have not been using SPSS?

Tim Ford

-----Original Message----- From: Russell Solowoniuk
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2016 6:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Statistics software accessibility

Hi everyone,

Our university is considering moving to a freeware statistics program
called PSPP in place of SPSS.
Is anyone familiar with this freeware statistics program? Is it
accessible with a screen reader? I'm not even sure that SPSS is
accessible. Any comments on that?

Thanks for any and all help.

Russell Sent from my iPhone