- JAWS 17.0.2727 Update Download links & What's New
Re: JAWS 17.0.2727 Update Download links & What's New
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I remember this kind of update being mentioned on the November Fscast.
I’ll give it another listen be cause I don’t quite recall the reasoning.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Dave Carlson
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2016 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS 17.0.2727 Update Download links & What's New
Why are they releasing an update for JAWS 17, when JAWS 18 is out, and already has one update?
Oregonian, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2016 16:41
Subject: JAWS 17.0.2727 Update Download links & What's New
Ho, Ho, Ho, Here Y'all Go,, Again!
Below are the download links & what's new for this December 8th update for Jaws17.
Enhancements in JAWS 17.0.2727 (December 2016)
The following is a list of improvements made between the JAWS 17 August 2016 release and the December 2016 update.
list of 12 items
• Resolved reported issues where updating JAWS was not always upgrading the FS Dom Server correctly causing problems for some users reading HTML documents.
• Resolved reported issues encountered by some users when completing the
JAWS Certification Exam.
• Resolved issues with JAWS reporting the incorrect state of check boxes when the Display Settings (DPI) was set higher than 100% which is often the case
on touch screen laptops and tablets.
• Resolved an issue in Google Chrome where JAWS was not always reporting the correct heading level.
• Resolved an issue reported by the SSA where tabbing to certain combo boxes in web applications with Auto Forms Mode enabled caused JAWS to read all info
on the page above the combo box.
• Resolved an issue reported by the SSA where JAWS was not reading combo box labels as expected.
• Resolved an issue reported by the SSA where check boxes were not working as expected in PDF Forms which had previously worked.
• Addressed issues with form fields that use the aria-labelledby attribute not being seen by JAWS in Internet Explorer the same as they are in Firefox.
• Resolved a reported issue where JAWS was not reading graphics correctly in Acrobat Reader DC.
• Resolved an issue where JAWS was not indicating if a menu item contained a submenu in ARIA menus using the aria-haspopup attribute.
• Resolved a reported issue where script files were not always loading correctly for 3rd party added scripts.
• Resolved an issue where installing JAWS 17 on the same computer with JAWS 16 would prevent JAWS 16 from reading MathML content.
Sent from my iBarstool.
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.