From: Maria Campbell [mailto:lucky1inct@...]
Sent: Saturday, Dec 10, 2016 12:26 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS 17 and 18 have some basic inherent flaw.

Something else I'm noticing with JAWS 18 and Thunderbird is that when I
open an email, quite often the darn forms mode turns on and I have to
hit the pc cursor several times to turn it off so I can read my
message. Very annoying indeed.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 12/10/2016 11:18 AM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:
Amen Maria! I totally agree! I'm finding that IE 11 continually
freezes and
crashes a lot lately with Jaws... I think it's with both Jaws 17 and 18
though. I'd much rather have VFO work on these types of issues instead of
things like having Jaws speak while moving the mouse! Just my opinion!

Russell