lucky1@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 12/10/2016 11:18 AM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:
Amen Maria! I totally agree! I'm finding that IE 11 continually freezes and
crashes a lot lately with Jaws... I think it's with both Jaws 17 and 18
though. I'd much rather have VFO work on these types of issues instead of
things like having Jaws speak while moving the mouse! Just my opinion!

Russell

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria
Campbell
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2016 2:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 17 and 18 have some basic inherent flaw.

I have also been very disappointed in the increasing instability of JAWS
in Internet Explorer, especially since Edge isn't even supported at all
at this time. I would be much happier to pay for greater future
stability than for new features that I may never, or hardly ever use.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 12/9/2016 2:59 PM, Gudrun Brunot wrote:
Music to my ears, Tim. Thank you for taking the time and going to the
trouble to put this in a nutshell for us. I know I've been noticing
problems
with JAWS and not been able to figure out whether it was because I wasn't
spending enough time reading the training material from FS or whether it
was
my configuration or JAWS settings. What I've had difficulty with is
websites
where I get stuck in some toolbar and told that I'm on a tab that I can't
get out of, whether I tab, control-tab, or arrow around. All I can do is
close the site and reopen it. That has been extremely irritating and
time-consuming for a long time.

Yeah for stability.

Gudrun