From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria
Campbell
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2016 4:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 17 and 18 have some basic inherent flaw.

I have also been very disappointed in the increasing instability of JAWS in
Internet Explorer, especially since Edge isn't even supported at all at this
time. I would be much happier to pay for greater future stability than for
new features that I may never, or hardly ever use.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 12/9/2016 2:59 PM, Gudrun Brunot wrote:
Music to my ears, Tim. Thank you for taking the time and going to the
trouble to put this in a nutshell for us. I know I've been noticing
problems with JAWS and not been able to figure out whether it was
because I wasn't spending enough time reading the training material
from FS or whether it was my configuration or JAWS settings. What I've
had difficulty with is websites where I get stuck in some toolbar and
told that I'm on a tab that I can't get out of, whether I tab,
control-tab, or arrow around. All I can do is close the site and
reopen it. That has been extremely irritating and time-consuming for a
long time.

Yeah for stability.

Gudrun