From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jason
White via Groups.Io
Sent: December 9, 2016 7:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Comment pane in MS-Word 2016 and JAWS 18

I'm running the latest Jaws 18.0.2118 and Microsoft Word 2016 with the
November update applied, under Windows 10.

If I insert a comment (Alt+R, C), the braille display continues to show the
main text of the document, even after I type text into the comment pane. If
I then use arrow keys to navigate, neither speech nor braille presents the
text of the comment.

Is anyone else on the list seeing this?