Re: PowerPoint and alt text
Poppa Bear <heavens4real@...>
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Go to the picture/object holder.
2. Press application/context menu
3. Go to Format picture.
4. Shift tab into the tab box containing 4 items and arrow to size and property
5. Tab to the Alt Text check box and check it, then tab to the title and description edit boxes.
6. Don’t forget to close the pain when done.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Marianne Denning
Please ignore my question about Excel. I guess I didn't put in my brain before asking the question. How do I put alt text with a picture in PowerPoint 2013 and 2016?
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
Teacher of students who are blind or visually impaired