From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of ptusing
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2016 10:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 17 and 18 have some basic inherent flaw.

Hi,
Regarding your points and those stated by Ed, I wonder what would happen
if some one made a list of top 10 bugs and posted it?

Please add---and I say the list should be formulated mostly off list, the
known 1.5 year problem of
JAWS 17 not working with MAGIC and adobe document cloud for some.

I do give Freedom Scientific credit for not caving on that
Adobe-related issue as the problem is an outstanding issue.
Waiting for Adobe to do something

MY point is that there are people out there smarter than I who could list
something like a consolidated list of issues from which people could
speak to V F O about and share with
Large groups like agencies that purchase lots of JAWS versions.

In case some one is wondering, I actually believe in the people there in
Florida and
Think they will eventually get it done.
The problem is the waiting.

Thanks to all.