From: Russell Solowoniuk
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2016 6:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Statistics software accessibility

Hi everyone,

Our university is considering moving to a freeware statistics program called PSPP in place of SPSS.
Is anyone familiar with this freeware statistics program? Is it accessible with a screen reader? I'm not even sure that SPSS is accessible. Any comments on that?

Thanks for any and all help.

Russell Sent from my iPhone