Re: JAWS 18.0.2118 ... now can sign into chase.com

Angel

Jaws requires soft ware maintenance once every two years. If this is done faithfully, the cost is 120 dollars. Which amounts to approximately two and a half dollars each month. or 62 cents a week. Which one of us can't afford to pay 62 cents a week I ask?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Ulrich" <mulrich@centurylink.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS 18.0.2118 ... now can sign into chase.com

Well I do understand that, but if a blind person is using their screenreader
for just personal home use; how would they afford an update every year? I
sure can't.
This is the biggest crunch when it comes to computer technology for the
blind. It is an added expense that doesn't apply to sightlings. Bummer!