Re: Music program software

James Malone

The other choice is the VIP web site. However, the latest music software has some problems of it's own. The people that create HSC scripts are updateing them now.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nicole Massey
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 8:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Music program software

Note that that's the last version of Sonar supported by Cake Talking. And though Dancing Dots was once a strong resource for information for folks looking for accessible music options, there are a lot of other options out there that they don't support, some of which are current versions of the software instead of several versions back.