OK what's this pop up I just got and ain't accessible?

Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...>

A pop up of sorts just came up on my laptop running windows 7, JAWS 16.0 In which all JAWS will tell me  is: UNC Server.

I tried firing up the JAWS OCR, but it doesn’t seem to be able to read? Insert Space Bar; O, D. Then all I hear is a high pitched ding dong doorbell like sound.

I thought this new JAWS OCR could read something like this?

Any idea of what this “UNC Server” is?

Or if I’m doing anything wrong with my JAWS OCR?

Michael D. Ulrich

Just an ordinary average blind guy!

“Providing Insight for Blindness”

Florida Council of the Blind

Fundraising Committee Member

BLIND POKER CRAWL IV!

SATURDAY DECEMBER 3, 2016!

“KIND OF LIKE A MOTORCYCLE POKER RUN, EXCEPT THEY WON’T LET US DRIVE!

Mike’s home Phone: 239-540-7431

Mike’s cell phone: 239-565-5845

Mike’s email: mulrich@...