From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of BeastlyTheos
Sent: 30 November 2016 03:07
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Any useful links for getting to grips with Office 2016 and Jaws

Are you still trying to install office 2016, or do you have it installed, but find it's not working too well for you?

On 11/29/16, John Gurd <j.gurd@ntlworld.com> wrote:
Hi all

I'm running Jaws 18 and have just bought a new PC with Office Home and
Business 2016. I previously used Office 2010. Can anyone point me to
resources that would help me configure Office 2016 and run it with JFW?

Thanks

Regards

John