Re: [Bulk] Google Tool Bar

TeddyBear

Thank you. Got rid of it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Google Tool Bar

I'm using XP Pro and IE7. For me, usually it's in the Control Panel under
Add/Remove Programs. If not, then from within IE use:

Tools/Manage Add-Ons/Enable or Disable Add-Ons. Then tab to a combo box and
select show Add-Ons currently installed in Internet Explorer. Then tab to a
list and locate the Google Toolbar. Then tab to a radio button to select
disable. then tab to OK.

Dave Carlson