Help with JAWS 16 and Windows 7

Lynne Moore

Hello everyone,
My name is Lynne and I’m new to this list.  I recently had to reinstall Windows 7 because I got a bad Malware infection.  I thought I was protected because I had a virus checker, but I was not.  Anyway, in the past when I have installed Windows, I have had a friend help me set it up, but she can no longer help me.  I am looking for either instructions or a tutorial on how to best set up Windows for JAWS 16.  I would need explicit instructions on exactly where to go to set this up.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If this is not appropriate content for this list, would someone please let me know?  Thanks.
Lynne Moore